Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who are you?
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

augustus
augustus
54 posts

Re: Who are you?

Hi Cybele - as you know I am also a Conservative. In fact I am trying to become a Member of Parliament. I am 1 of 8 people being considered to stand for the seat of Colchester - the big decision is on 1 November.

Oct 21, 2008, 11:26

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

thomas2 wrote:
Forever changes? I was listening to Comes In Colours yesterday.

They're locking them up today,
and throwing away the key
I wonder who it will be tomorrow
You or Me?

Oct 21, 2008, 11:55

augustus
augustus
54 posts

Paolo Hewitt made me a compilation - highlights so far - Orange Skies, You'll Be Following, No Matter What you Do, My Little Red Book. Really fantastic!

Oct 21, 2008, 19:45

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

I like smokers.

Oct 21, 2008, 22:01

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

I like what you have done with the place. Nice shade of pink slightly to the lavender side. My heart sank in the first second when opening the web site because I thought you were gone. I?m Anna, 39 , married, working on an airplane parts assembly in Alabama. Got a couple days off so I?ll visit here a little bit. I did a thread about Earworms on the green pages. Been here off and on for about 6 months. I first heard Stereolab on the radio, they were playing ETK and got me curious. Found a pre-loved copy of Serene Velocity and I was hooked. I now own TRNBA, MAQ, ETK, DL, SD, ME, F4S, SV and CC. Asking Santa for a (uum minty green?) I-pod for Christmas to get me modernized.

Oct 22, 2008, 18:00

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

right. dream on

Oct 23, 2008, 02:09

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

please start a fight with me.

Oct 23, 2008, 02:10

augustus
augustus
54 posts

You are missing three of the the best - AT, CAPGPVITMK and TO - get listening!

Oct 23, 2008, 09:17

murilix
murilix
87 posts

I'm from Sao Paulo, Brazil.

I'm 35, single, no kids (except for my latest girlfriend's cats. Oh dear I miss them). I studied film but I was expelled from film school twice, not before receiving a few awards for some short films I made. As I need to pay bills and eat, I started doing translations and that has been my occupation for 10 years.

I play guitar and have two bands, Algaravia Trio, an instrumental thing. You can check it at www.algaraviatrio.com and a Black Sabbath tribute band, you can check us on YouTube, we are called "The Kings of Hell".
Got into the groop in 99 and they went to Brazil the year after.

As I type this, I'm in the US where I decided to take some much desered vacations and watch the groop.

Oct 23, 2008, 10:13

MY RETURN
1963 posts

I am

Morris. Born and raised in Houston. An all-around nice nice. Hellraiser for fun. :)

Oct 24, 2008, 03:44

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 18 9 10 11 12 13 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index