Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Who are you?
147 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: Who are you?

I'm JS, 34, from Montr?al, Canada. I work as a CNC machinist for an aerospace company. The ideal job: Very good pay for very little work.

I discovered the Groop around 2000, seeing the Super-electric video on MuchMusic. First got Cobra, then Microbe, then mostly everything else.

I've been on this forum since 2001. I am the most hated person here, especially by the American nationalists. My refusal to kneel before the might of the evil empire had brought me some ennemies among the sycophants of the aforementioned empire. I also faced intolerance and hate because of my beliefs and critical views against democracy and the evolution theory. Sad truth: Lab fans are not necessarily forward-thinking and open minded.

That being said, I had many fascinating discussions about religion and politics with some members. Good times, really.

I often wonder why I keep on frequenting this board, considering the deep disagreements I have with most people here... Maybe it's because I've been here for so long it is now part of me.

Oct 16, 2008, 19:44

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: