Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Does telepathy exist?
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

Does telepathy exist?

Does it? like what was sung about on 'neon beanbag'. My psychiatrist says that i dont hear 'voices'.

Jul 31, 2009, 23:12

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Does telepathy exist?

fuck your psychiatrist. quit lying to him/her. you're are crazy and telepathy does exist. Just like Ms. Sadier sings about.

Aug 01, 2009, 02:32

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

telepathy is not a form of mental illness.

Aug 01, 2009, 02:33

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

My psychatrist dont know shit about me. this is deep. tho. when i tell him of my experience, he dont relate. he's just put alot of shit on me. i'm even in a bloody mental ward. not right now, as i'm at my parents. as i'm going field day festival tommorrow. nah, outward shit does happen, some positive, some negative. depends what frequency ur on. said too much again. ahh well.

Aug 01, 2009, 02:53

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I've traveled some frequencies I can tell you that. I read one of your other posts. It seems you have a band harassing you? It happens. No need to get all mentally ill about it. stay grounded.

Aug 01, 2009, 03:05

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you may or may not be hearing actual voices. just ignore them best you can and eventually they'll go away.

Aug 01, 2009, 03:06

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Ok I'm gonna be offline for about two weeks.

Wracket, Can you keep tabs for me, and let me know how many other doppelgangers pop up? I worry i may disappear and loose track.

Current Score: 4 (Slush, ed, Other, and Sluss)

Aug 01, 2009, 03:10

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

78 sluss is not my alter ego. just my new bff

Aug 01, 2009, 03:12

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

I've had a few bands 'harass' me on twitter. is that a bad thing? I might like their kind of music actually. Its not as bad as all the iphone spam you get. I've had alot worse harssment. not good.

Aug 01, 2009, 03:58

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Yes, she is always right.

Couple of minutes ago I was drinking tea with Banana Monster and The Man with 100 Cells

Aug 01, 2009, 04:35

Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index