Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Does telepathy exist?
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Does telepathy exist?

why do they harass you? are you talented?

Aug 01, 2009, 16:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Ditto.Some aromatherapy is needed here.Markshaefner eventually left and thus history will repeat itself.If one doesn't have something coherent to say then they will not hear a response and eventually get bored with it.Later.

Aug 01, 2009, 17:51

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

I think waxy was saying he's going out of town. But yeah, I'm not going to respond to the hyperbabble either.

For the record, I believe slushy this time that this is not yet another nom de plume.

Aug 01, 2009, 18:07

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

No.

Aug 01, 2009, 22:01

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

No not at all, i do not want to boast of having any talent. I have none. though bands are all eccentric and stuff, so they might find some meaning in my trite. but absolutely no i have NO talent. Dunno why bands tend to 'harass' me actually. Maybe they see i might be into their stuff. dunno??

Aug 02, 2009, 00:51

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

whisperscream wrote:
.Markshaefner eventually left and thus history will repeat itself.

I wish he would make a fleeting return. He was mental!

Aug 02, 2009, 01:06

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

GaryB wrote:
whisperscream wrote:
.Markshaefner eventually left and thus history will repeat itself.

I wish he would make a fleeting return. He was mental!

Maybe he has?

Aug 02, 2009, 01:15

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

ha, I was going to suggest that! I often wonder what (s)he's up to.

Aug 02, 2009, 01:21

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

are you handsome?

Aug 02, 2009, 22:28

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

i'm on tesla frequency, cyber-tesla, peeps.

Aug 02, 2009, 22:29

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index