Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Does telepathy exist?
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

Re: Does telepathy exist?

Fairly handsome, though dont make any difference as i got no pictures up.

Aug 02, 2009, 22:54

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I mean do bands want you for your body. haha. they want me for my talent and my eyeballs and my teeth. they're after me and I don't know if I should be talking to you as you will proliferate them, if what you say is true.

Aug 03, 2009, 00:00

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

it's not so bad these days. In the past they've been more aggresive.

Aug 03, 2009, 00:04

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Bands want me for my ability to mimic a wah-wah pedal sound.

Aug 03, 2009, 00:06

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

hmm, you should expand your repertoire.

Aug 03, 2009, 00:08

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

do they sing to you? or are you just in the junk mail/ spam phase?

Aug 03, 2009, 00:10

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I've received some dillys. these days bands are still into morphing.

Aug 03, 2009, 00:12

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I know they want me for my views on energy. hydro electricity, metabolism, animation, etc. but the taught me all that. except for the hydro electricity part, that's my pet innovation. through animation and hydroelectricity it's possible to produce matter.

Aug 03, 2009, 00:16

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

so don't be afraid of bands- there is a logical scientific explanation for everything you're experiencing. It's just extraordinary that you and I get the opportunity to experience them. We're just fortunate. thank goodness. I love my life. and I love technology. I don't mind being a lil crazy.

Aug 03, 2009, 00:19

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

does papa smurf exist?

NO

Aug 03, 2009, 06:03

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index