Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
It's my 100th post--party time!
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: It's my 100th post--party time!

Ahh, A Flock of Seagulls...brings me back to my teenage years, when MTV played music videos.

Oct 17, 2008, 03:30

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

I Hurt Bert
I Hurt Bert
43 posts

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
Celebrate LBO's 100th post by doing something you enjoy.

I often wonder what I DO enjoy.... does this happen to anyone else?

Oct 17, 2008, 13:30

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I'm breathing down your neck big boy!

Oct 17, 2008, 20:56

k.
k.
407 posts

Link to your favorite post so far.

Oct 17, 2008, 21:14

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

watch your back, my excessive verbiage knows no bounds.

100 for me.

Oct 20, 2008, 03:58

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

(that was meant to reply to LBO, and maybe GaryB too, sorry k) You'd think after 100 posts I'd get the hang of it.

Oct 20, 2008, 04:00

modfinger
modfinger
136 posts

You have to respect those of who have persevered here for so long. I hereby declare them as the Elders. As part of this honorary degree we will not allow their posts to drift to bottom of page 1 without a reply.

Oct 20, 2008, 18:29

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index