Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
You Tweeners
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lique
lique
517 posts

Re: You Tweeners

I guess that's the whole problem. If you don't think my avatar is funny, then you probably didn't grow up with the same shit I did, nor get the joke. Too bad for you.

If it makes you think I'm a twat, then we have little in common. Boo hoo, so what. People can say whatever they want, but hardly anyone practices what they preach.

That's Ponch from CHiPs... uh, yeah, if you don't get it, go have some more crumpets, tea, and whatever makes you a good Aryan.

Aug 09, 2009, 03:55

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lique
lique
517 posts

Actually, I'll tell you what. If it really bothers some of you I'll change it. I'm sorry.

But you'll have to wait until I can find a care bear avatar! Actually I've got a few different pics I can use...

Aug 09, 2009, 04:45

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

lique wrote:
I guess that's the whole problem. If you don't think my avatar is funny, then you probably didn't grow up with the same shit I did, nor get the joke. Too bad for you.

If it makes you think I'm a twat, then we have little in common. Boo hoo, so what. People can say whatever they want, but hardly anyone practices what they preach.

That's Ponch from CHiPs... uh, yeah, if you don't get it, go have some more crumpets, tea, and whatever makes you a good Aryan.

Dude, I just asked you what it was. I assume some of that was not directed at me??

Aug 09, 2009, 19:00

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index