Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Robyn Hitchcock / Soft Boys
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vista7@hotmail.com
337 posts

Re: Robyn Hitchcock / Soft Boys

I had a few of his records from the mid-90's; the one he did w/ Peter Buck; so you think you'r in love, ect. I thought it was a good record. I caught 2 fairly mediocre shows; one where Buck struggled to get in tune w/ Robyn.

Aug 13, 2009, 04:21

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I caught Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians in support of R.E.M. back in the early-to-mid 90s sometime.

Aug 13, 2009, 05:13

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Wow, I'm sorry I didn't see this post before, Robyn's one of my absolute favorites, I just saw him play this winter with Peter Buck from R.E.M. on guitar.

I think the first thing I heard was The Man With The Lightbulb Head, but the best stuff, as much as I like his solo work, is the early Soft Boys stuff.

Quick, buy this while you can --
http://www.amazon.com/1976-1981-Soft-Boys/dp/B0000009OG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1250275557&sr=8-2

Aug 14, 2009, 20:46

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index