Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
What is this website?
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

What is this website?

I probably shouldn't go here from work...but I saw my co-worker typing a message on this site: sugardaddie.com

Oct 17, 2008, 14:14

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: What is this website?

It's where the classy, attractive, and affluent meet, don'tcha know.

Oct 17, 2008, 14:34

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: What is this website?

Is it a site where good Christian women go?

Oct 17, 2008, 15:16

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Sugar Daddy personals and online dating service for the wealthy, rich and famous

A quick Google search reveals "A Sugar Daddy personals and online dating service for the wealthy, rich and famous."

Hmmm... I wonder if I could find a Sugar Mommie?
Nah, scratch that. :)

Oct 17, 2008, 15:56

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Sugar Daddy personals and online dating service for the wealthy, rich and famous

My co-worker is not a rich, famous man. I wonder what she is looking for?

"Pay my telephone bill. Pay my automobile..."

Oct 17, 2008, 16:26

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: Sugar Daddy personals and online dating service for the wealthy, rich and famous

She's looking for a sugar daddy to take care of her. :)

Tell her that pimps are always an option (ever see this documentary called "American Pimp"? It's actually pretty entertaining.).

Oct 17, 2008, 16:30