Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolab in Glasgow
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

basil too
275 posts

Stereolab in Glasgow

I just found out that I will not be able to make it. :(

I got another offer I can not refuse.

Anyone planning to go, who would do me a favor and buy two tickets from me?

Cheers.

Oct 17, 2008, 17:21

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: Stereolab in Glasgow

Hey basil, I'll probably be able to use them. I'm gonna treat my friends to an early Xmas present - some decent live music!

I'll confirm tomorrow?

Obviously if you get rid of them meantime, then great!

Oct 17, 2008, 18:16

basil too
275 posts

Great. Let me know.

and Thank you.

Oct 17, 2008, 21:24

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you make me ill

Oct 18, 2008, 18:07

basil too
275 posts

WTF?

Oct 18, 2008, 19:16

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
you make me ill

*blink* perhaps someone should focus their energies on wiggery and not negative non-passive aggressions.

Oct 18, 2008, 19:24

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

You people don't know slushy well enough yet. She's our resident, ummm...she's our resident slushy!

*cue Benny Hill Show closing credit music*

Oct 18, 2008, 20:33

basil too
275 posts

can you please explain what you mean?

why would any one be offended by my offering stereolab tickets for sale on a stereolab forum?

Oct 18, 2008, 20:58

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Yeah, slushy seems a little, er, cookie imho. Surreal postmistress aka the 'bereft rughooker', to quote her/him.

I'll take the tix, mate.

You can emeither me at gblack586@btinternet.com

Oct 18, 2008, 23:37

basil too
275 posts

Gary,

Sent you an email.

Thank you again and enjoy the show!

Basil

Oct 19, 2008, 08:22