Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Does anybody else love Sade?
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Does anybody else love Sade?

my staff make fun of me for liking her. But i do.

Oct 18, 2008, 01:58

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mikka000
1083 posts

are u back in brizzy? the lab are coming in Jan!

Oct 18, 2008, 10:14

modfinger
modfinger
136 posts

Good morning...good afternoon to you. Thanks for asking Gary. Thank goodness the protest songs live on and the spirit of the Kinks and the Who! The motown bass is what I dig. Going Underground is a fave. Bruce Foxton a major energy force behind the group remain the epidome of bass guitarists. I don't miss Weller. Russell Hastings does more than carry the ball, he has morphed into the band as having always been there.They need to tour the USA. Gotta go, late for church. Thanks!

Oct 19, 2008, 16:21

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Woah, I wasn't expecting that response. I had got the impression that 'purists' would hate it. But, good on you for digging the Jam #2. There's a DVD out - the sleeve of which shows a picture of a rammed gig. Town Called Malice = brilliant.

Oct 19, 2008, 19:50

I Hurt Bert
I Hurt Bert
43 posts

mikka000 wrote:
are u back in brizzy? the lab are coming in Jan!

No, but will be back in July/August - we should meet up somewhere!

Oct 20, 2008, 01:19

I Hurt Bert
I Hurt Bert
43 posts

So are all of us Sade-lovers corn-bags or what? She's never exactly been all that fasionable, but mayber her time will come!

Oct 20, 2008, 10:19

zooey
1 posts

No

Oct 20, 2008, 10:25

jorbel
329 posts

always loved her and always will... all of her music is very good and timeless
check out the By Your Side vid

<3

Oct 20, 2008, 22:21

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index