Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
A video of Tim being cute
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

A video of Tim being cute

I like his facial expressions here.

Aug 26, 2009, 23:03

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: A video of Tim being cute

aw that's precious. I could use an ounce of that myself. thanks!

Aug 26, 2009, 23:09

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Just for the record, that Ms. Sadier is some kind of woman. If she asked me to, I would go down on her, but, only if she asked me to.
They are both geniuses but if I had to chose between having oral relations with Tim or Madame Sadier I would choose both. HE'S MINE WHISPERSCREAM!!!!!!! HANDS OFF!!!!

Aug 27, 2009, 00:02

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Me and lovely lady L would have a tender loving relationship the kind that can only be shared by two women with ample breasts. I like her lips. I have lips like that large,shapely lips; we should put our lips together.

Aug 27, 2009, 00:14

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

The day Stereolab has an orgy I want to be first in line. I am not ashamed. I've never been with a rock star before and I live a hard life. I deserve some pampering, oh I'll work, I'll serve cocktails or work as a medic. I'm kind of prude, is that okay? but I'm willing to learn. I don't really look like a model but I'm not too ugly. best of all, I'm clean.

Aug 27, 2009, 00:22

lique
lique
517 posts

As they say in the trade, no head, no backstage pass.

Aug 27, 2009, 00:52

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

hey you gotta learn about the birds and the bees somewhere. Ms. Sadier and I will look like Laurel and Hardy. lol

Aug 27, 2009, 00:59

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

SHE'S MY WOMAN. DON'T YOU DARE SULLY HER WITH YOUR TESTOTERONE.

Aug 27, 2009, 01:01

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

TESTOSTERONE.

Aug 27, 2009, 01:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

FRENCH KISSING IN THE USA
FRENCH KISSING IN THE USAAAAAAAAAA
(it doesn't have to be the usa)
(it could be the moon, Pluto, my darling)

Aug 27, 2009, 03:37

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index