Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Martin, Doom! It's Seven O'Clock...
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Martin, Doom! It's Seven O'Clock...

Martin, the board can not wait another fraction of a second for CC2 to be released, and you have forced me to take drastic measures. I insist that the record be put out by the end of summer. If my demand is not met, I will painstakingly compile every post that our prolific pal Slushy has ever penned. This epic poem will then be read by none other than the great William Shatner, and married to the music of the not-so-great Phil Collins. I will place a cassette tape of the resulting recording in a giant boombox (set on repeat-play), and stand in your back yard below your window with said boombox held high in the air, the volume at full blast.
If you don't want me to go all Lloyd Dobler on your ass, then get to steppin' and put that music out immediately.
Please do not mistake my patience for weakness.
The clock is ticking...

Aug 27, 2009, 00:25

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Martin, Doom! It's Seven O'Clock...

I don't think they make cassette tapes that long.

Aug 27, 2009, 00:28

lique
lique
517 posts

Guns N' Roses said all you need is a little patience. Go back and listen to Sound Dust for the 3 millionth time.

Aug 27, 2009, 00:51

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Is this a promise? will I get paid?

Aug 27, 2009, 00:51

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Is this a promise? will I get paid?

Where any view of money exists, art cannot be carried on. (William Blake)

It is wrong to expect some final satisfaction to come from money or from a computer. (Dalai Lama)

I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful. (Marilyn Monroe)

Aug 27, 2009, 01:04

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Great! Let's celebrate with a Broadway tune

(I wrote)(AT THE STEREOLAB ORGY)

OH THEY FINALLY NOTICED ME
i AM SO HAPPY I COULD FLY (HA HA HA)
i CAN FEEL MY FEET LIFTING OFF
THE GROUND

i HAVE WON THE ATTENTION OF MY PEERS
GONE ARE ALL MY FEARS
OF INADEQUACY
THE REDUNDANCY OF MY MUSINGS
IS A TALENT THEY AREN'T REFUSING
i HAVE FINALLY WON SOME MILD ATTENTION FROM MY ANONYMOUS PEERS

banter at orgy
hey joe I'm your groupie don't you feel pity on me
talk to me talk to me

HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS
THE ATTENTION I GRABBED
JUST BY BEING A NAG
AND WE FINALLY CAN JAM TO CC2

Aug 27, 2009, 01:14

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

waxenpith wrote:
I don't think they make cassette tapes that long.

Good call (and I doubt that Pausey McStallanspeak Captain Kirk can speed-read). I may have to consider using only Luscious's greatest hits. Any favorites, Waxy?

Aug 27, 2009, 01:15

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Re: Great! Let's celebrate with a Broadway tune

HUSH THIS RUSH OF MUSH (WE STILL LOVE YOU, SLUSH!)

Aug 27, 2009, 02:09

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

yeah, all rich people.

Aug 27, 2009, 02:53

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

c in dc wrote:
waxenpith wrote:
Any favorites, Waxy?

[quote="s_lush_s"]when I was waiting in the parking lot waiting for my ride I thought I was in foreign country, and I started screaming for the state department to come and save me. all these black chevy suburbans with tinted windows were passing by , and I suddenly took off all my leather goods .

yeah, I think some neighbor dosed me, but at the beginning of the trip I was within reaching distance of death. I sware.

another time they dosed me and I ended up naked in the back yard with a trip to my local asylum, gratis.
PTL- they didn't take me to jail

p.s. I moved

Aug 27, 2009, 03:09

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index