Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Martin, Doom! It's Seven O'Clock...
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Martin, Doom! It's Seven O'Clock...

I also loved it when she called me a racist then in the same breath told a jew joke.

Aug 27, 2009, 03:09

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

no, I didn't call YOU a racist just a racist comment. the JEW joke had to be understood in order to get the funny accent down.
"you take a 32 in the shorts you're gonna get migraines."
he was the greatest tailor in town and smarter than his customers doctor!! not racist but if you say JEW...well, you know everyone assumes you're being a racist. don't hate waxen. I don't think you're a racist. I know there aren't a lot of black people in Canada. not like here in tha' dirty dirty.

Aug 27, 2009, 03:27

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I OWN an Al Jolson cd. for real! how's that for racist!!

Aug 27, 2009, 03:28

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Al JOLSON STILL MAKES BANK DUE TO SUCKERS LIKE ME

Aug 27, 2009, 03:29

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Suwanee
how I love ya
how I love ya
my dear old suwanee

Aug 27, 2009, 03:30

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. We don't get a whole lot of diversity here at the official Stereolab forum.

Aug 27, 2009, 03:32

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Do you know any good clean gay jokes? no harm intended.

Aug 27, 2009, 03:33

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

well waxen you'll love this

when I had that state department/ suburban FREAK OUT I was at the hospital. when I was checking out I thought Bjork was the clerk, I got really frightened because you know that guy blew his head off over Bjork, and you know what a animal rights lover she is. so, when my ride came to get me, I took off my leather boots and my leather purse and made him hold them because I thought Bjork was going to kill me because I was wearing leather.

Later that night when I got home, Pink Floyd took me to the dark side of the moon where Bjork could never ever find me. It was very cold there. ah, I don't freak out like that anymore. I kind of wish I did. makes for great storytelling.

Aug 27, 2009, 04:10

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Do you know any good clean gay jokes? no harm intended.

Three guys go to see a witch doctor about their problems.

One has a smoking problem, one is an alcholic and one is gay but wants to change.

The doctor puts a curse on them that if any of them indulge their habits again they will die.

Two days later the alcholic dies because he gave in and had to drink.

The next day the gay guy and the smoker are walking down the street together. The smoker sees a cigarette lying and the ground and stops to stare at it.

The gay guy looked at him and said "if you bend over and pick that up we are both fucked".

Aug 27, 2009, 04:11

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

but nowadays when I hallucinate about Bjork she's a lovely person. she's into nature. a wood nymph. I'm crazy sometimes waxey I can't help it; it's organic. that was 3-4 years ago.

oh I could expand on the naked backyard trip. but i'll save that one for later. It was a music video I swear!

Aug 27, 2009, 04:13

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index