Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Martin, Doom! It's Seven O'Clock...
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Martin, Doom! It's Seven O'Clock...

everything I say with a grain of salt. I know politicians. I'm a cousin of Dan Quayle!!! really!!! but I'm not a republican and I'm not a democrat

Aug 27, 2009, 04:17

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
yeah, all rich people.

Touché, Lush-us, touché.

Aug 27, 2009, 04:48

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Do you know any good clean gay jokes? no harm intended.

Q: What do lesbians do on the second date?

A: Rent a U-Haul.

Aug 27, 2009, 04:53

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Do you know any good clean gay jokes? no harm intended.

Q: What did the homo say when someone stole his Miata?

A: "Where's my Miata?"

What? Give the dude a break, man! He just had his car stolen. What do you want him to say?

Aug 27, 2009, 05:02

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

lique wrote:
Guns N' Roses said all you need is a little patience. Go back and listen to Sound Dust for the 3 millionth time.

Maybe we could get Dr Pepper rip-off Mr Pibb to give everyone in America a free drink when CC2 comes out. Dog Bless America! ;)

Aug 27, 2009, 05:50

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I OWN an Al Jolson cd. for real! how's that for racist!!

I just bought a Ray Charles 2cd greatest hits, so I got my get-out-of-racism free card. :)

Aug 27, 2009, 05:52

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Boo Radleys reference?

Aug 27, 2009, 12:35

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

GaryB wrote:
Boo Radleys reference?

That's why I like you, Gary B!
I always thought they were head-and-shoulders above the rest of the so-called Brit Pop bands that sold so many records here in the States.
What was your take on them?

Aug 27, 2009, 17:00

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

c in dc wrote:

That's why I like you, Gary B!
I always thought they were head-and-shoulders above the rest of the so-called Brit Pop bands that sold so many records here in the States.
What was your take on them?

I don't know many Boo Radley songs, but 'Lazy Day' kicks some serious ass. Top notch tune!

Aug 27, 2009, 17:15

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

I'm not usually big on remixes, but the Llamas' and Lab's touches on these Boo Radley songs are pretty great:
http://www.stereolab.co.uk/discography/1995/MISC/remixes_the_boo_radleys_its_lulu/

Aug 27, 2009, 17:52

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index