Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Martin, Doom! It's Seven O'Clock...
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Martin, Doom! It's Seven O'Clock...

(sirens)
(sirens cont.)
HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAH

Aug 28, 2009, 02:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Do you really think Phil Collins? I was thinking Lionel Richie. You know a little say you say me, had a dream an awesome dream, people in the park, playing games in the daaaaarrrkkk.
and what they played was a masquerade.

I don't know if I want to be debuted along with male pattern baldness.

Aug 28, 2009, 03:02

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you know there's nothing I love more on a guy than a good plug job. I have gorgeous hair. ah, to die for, my crowning glory. and I was trained in plastic surgery. so I enjoy nothing more than a great set of plugs. Have you noticed Tims?? I love his hair-heart it. chemical chords he debuted that new , uh, rug... looks like he styled his hair with some kind of swirly vaccumn thing-LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 28, 2009, 03:09

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

maybe he got extensions. it's the coolest. it looks like a nest. it's awesome no really it looks very cool

Aug 28, 2009, 03:13

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Oh I can't tell you guys how excited I am- Shatner!!! reading me!! isn't that the most!! I wish I got paid because I have a lot of mean spirited pranks to enact on my evil sisters and those types of things cost money. but it is for art. and I could choreograph. you know hire a dancer- they're so cheap. 50 dollars. I could pay for your plane ticket C it's like 300 to fly to london, you could camp out in Martins yard for free. He's really influential that Martin Pike and I thank you for calling me to his attention. Thank you C in DC you're a true pal. hey maybe we could get Dennis Hopper. I could use the credibility. music, we could write the music. no problemo. we really need to get organized on this. we need fresh material. martin needs to be entertained and impressed with our musicality and originality.
C, I'm counting on you!!!

Aug 28, 2009, 03:28

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

We could write a script, about an art school which is taken over by the federal reserve bank which really happened to me!! where I went to high school, we've won more grammys and downbeat awards than any art school in america. I wasn't in music though, I was in dance. ballet. I'm a trained choreographer. bark bark.

Oh the redundancy of my musings
is a talent they aren't refusing

Aug 28, 2009, 04:00

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

oh I've written the perfect fugue.

Aug 28, 2009, 04:11

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Very well put. I really wish I'd seen them 'back in the day'. Fantastic tunes. I must check out some of Martin's solo stuff.

Aug 28, 2009, 18:52

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: Great! Let's celebrate with a Broadway tune

Thanks but who took down the picture of Martin? That sux

Jul 24, 2015, 16:13

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Who removed the picture of Mr. Pike? When I want to look at it there it should be. I can't believe you people are so mean to me. I was being polite. Hmmmph. I want more. Things had better turn around here or heads are going to roll. It's music time!!!!

Jul 24, 2015, 16:45

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index