Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Martin, Doom! It's Seven O'Clock...
61 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Martin, Doom! It's Seven O'Clock...

Oh I can't tell you guys how excited I am- Shatner!!! reading me!! isn't that the most!! I wish I got paid because I have a lot of mean spirited pranks to enact on my evil sisters and those types of things cost money. but it is for art. and I could choreograph. you know hire a dancer- they're so cheap. 50 dollars. I could pay for your plane ticket C it's like 300 to fly to london, you could camp out in Martins yard for free. He's really influential that Martin Pike and I thank you for calling me to his attention. Thank you C in DC you're a true pal. hey maybe we could get Dennis Hopper. I could use the credibility. music, we could write the music. no problemo. we really need to get organized on this. we need fresh material. martin needs to be entertained and impressed with our musicality and originality.
C, I'm counting on you!!!

Aug 28, 2009, 03:28

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: