Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
pixies' doolittle tour in Europe
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Yorkiller
86 posts

pixies' doolittle tour in Europe

Lucky Me!
They'll be playing in Paris.

Now I'm happy to be the french gig in here !! :D

Aug 30, 2009, 04:18

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: pixies' doolittle tour in Europe

The Glasgow gig sold out in like a millisecond. I need to be at that show. Down the front. Sweating, quite literally, to death.

On a wave of mutilation....

GIGANTIC!!!!

Aug 30, 2009, 12:20

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Yorkiller wrote:
Lucky Me!
They'll be playing in Paris.

Now I'm happy to be the french gig in here !! :D

Cool, when? (I'm too lazy to look for myself.)

Aug 30, 2009, 12:28

Yorkiller
86 posts

15th and 16th of October
@ Zenith of Paris
Need to go there, absolutely

And gigantic will not be played on this tour

It's DOOLITTLE Tour, only this Lp and B-Sides...

Aug 30, 2009, 13:10

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

They just did some secret gig here in hamilton at the Casbah, smallllll venue. Hamiltonians were very excited.

Aug 30, 2009, 14:03

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

I can't believe that "Doolittle" is 20 years old. Wow!
The Pixies are so great. I remember playing "Here Comes Your Man" for one of the older guys at work (which I now am), and he asked me to make him a tape of the whole album. He looked like he'd seen a ghost when he heard what the Pixies really sounded like!
I'm gonna go cue up "Planet of Sound" right now and let my neighbors know what's what.

Aug 30, 2009, 19:33

lique
lique
517 posts

Kim Deal was like, I don't need a new Pixies record! The band was actually booked to go into a studio and make a new record but it never happened. It's too bad. I think they could do it. They just don't seem to want too. Then again, they probably won't be doing Bossanova ever in it's entirety but the last records are still worth a listen.

Aug 31, 2009, 04:06