Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
La Vie D'Artiste / CC / beyond...
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

StingRay
StingRay
4 posts

La Vie D'Artiste / CC / beyond...

I've been meaning to post this since I saw them in concert last week. After the show I asked Tim a few questions, I thought I'd share a few answers...

I hear quite a bit of "spill over" from the La Vie D'Artiste OST to CC. I asked Tim about this and he said he worked on La Vie D'Artiste for quite a while and as soon as it was finished (literally a day later) he started on CC. So he admitted that some of the "feel" on CC was born during the La Vie D'Artiste sessions.

I heard the rumor that CC had a "night" version which they were planning on releasing next year. (where would I hear a thing like that? ;) ) I asked him about this and he said that he'd like to follow CC up with an EP (I'm assuming like Cobra--->Microbe). He likes to switch up his formats and doesn't want to follow an LP up with another LP.

I hope we get another release in 2009, whatever it may be. :)

Oct 17, 2008, 23:13

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: La Vie D'Artiste / CC / beyond...

Full album or EP I dont care i just want a LONG JAMMY SONG!!! with some proggy switches for shits and giggles. and maybe some 'baa da dees' or 'booo-tr-las'

Oct 18, 2008, 00:36

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: La Vie D'Artiste / CC / beyond...

Yeah, come with it.

Oct 18, 2008, 04:42