Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Fastest Time to lower the word Forum?
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

groopy
5 posts

Fastest Time to lower the word Forum?

This is cool!

Oct 01, 2008, 15:40

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Fastest Time to lower the word Forum?

I don't have a stopwatch, but it took me about a minute and a half.

Oct 01, 2008, 17:16

Machine is Bored With Love
Machine is Bored With Love
25 posts

I can't get those darn dots to stay still! They're flying all over the place!

Oct 01, 2008, 17:50

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

I like it !

Looks like "Ping Pong" balls !

Oct 01, 2008, 22:05

easychord
69 posts

A minute and 15 secs on my second try. The first time the balls kept returning to the original position. The strawberry milkshake color is nice. You know, the green is overused now days with the "green movement" and all.

Oct 01, 2008, 22:34

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Oh its fun!!!

Oct 02, 2008, 02:54

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

54 seconds, but you'll have to take my word for it.

Oct 02, 2008, 12:21

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

So what's up with that one, is there two flash animations? One bounces, the other sticks? Weird.

Oct 04, 2008, 08:15

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

It seems there are several. The one on the page as I type doesn't even come down at all and just stays in a state of perpetual motion. I hope nobody had that one loaded when they were trying to "lower the word Forum" or it would have been very frustrating indeed (not to mention time consuming!)

Oct 04, 2008, 11:32

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Yeah, there are at least four different flash fun-fests for the Forum...two of which cannot be "lowered".

Oct 05, 2008, 13:53