Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Very nice video
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Very nice video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4463379877405849349&ei=cxP7SIvjB6bU2gLOuuD0Dg&q=stereolab&hl=ru

Oct 19, 2008, 11:33

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

second part

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7821437946876899468&hl=ru

Oct 19, 2008, 11:34

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: Very nice video

These are great. How old do you think it is? His face looks 'fuller' now?

Oct 19, 2008, 20:05

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

dunno) It's always easier to guess by Laetitia's hair, looking at Tim I can't say exactly. Well, I have never seen that vid before

Oct 19, 2008, 20:52

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: second part

Thanks, those are great! I love the footage with the atoms (?) flying around reacting to each other.

Oct 19, 2008, 23:11

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: second part

Kazak wrote:
Thanks, those are great! I love the footage with the atoms (?) flying around reacting to each other.

i found that a particularly striking element myself.

Oct 20, 2008, 03:07

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

GaryB wrote:
These are great. How old do you think it is? His face looks 'fuller' now?

The live footage is from the SOUND DUST tour (the bit at the end of part 2 is LES BONSBONS RAISONS).
The interview might be from a few years earlier (maybe after DOTS AND LOPS?).

Oct 20, 2008, 11:14