Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"You Lie!"
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

"You Lie!"

Haha, I didn't watch the speech last night (or the news) so I just heard about the outburst, where a republican house member shouted "You lie!" at Obama during his speech. Did anyone catch the speech? Did the camera's get it, or did you not even know that it happened? Pretty funny.

Sep 10, 2009, 16:49

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: video

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/0909/The_guy_who_yelled_You_lie.html

Very shameful & disrespectful. And funny. :)

Sep 10, 2009, 16:56

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Labhead wrote:

Thanks for the link. What a bunch of twats.

Sep 10, 2009, 17:05

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

Did you see how the Republicans just sat there looking dumbfounded. Why are they soo against investing in the country and it's people?

Sep 10, 2009, 17:10

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Update

Labhead wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090910/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_health_care_heckling

Update: condemned from both sides, and he's apologized.

Sep 10, 2009, 17:12

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

Re: Update

SURPRISE! It was a white Republican!

Sep 10, 2009, 17:14

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Re: Update

I watched it. Did anyone hear that, for lack of better words, chorus from the crowd. I think it came from the Replicant side, but it reminded me of watching the British parliment in session when they shout in unison with approval or disapproval.

Sep 10, 2009, 17:23

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re:

The camera showed a man in the audience with a sign in his hand with the word "WHAT" written on it. Was he the guy? This was a nice break in the monotony of the speech.For a split second there Obama looked like he could whip some ass!

Sep 10, 2009, 19:02

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

Re:

Did you see that Joe Wilson's outburst has resulted in a cash windfall for his 2010 Democratic challenger Rob Miller of $200k? Priceless.

Sep 10, 2009, 19:04

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Because there's cheap bucks to be made by rich people by exploiting them instead. You asked...

Sep 10, 2009, 19:21

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index