Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Jesus
66 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Re: Jesus

lique wrote:
Anybody like the guy? I mean, I doubt he ever existed seeing as how his myth parallels others. But the odds of him being white with blue eyes and and a nice beard just don't strike me as obvious. I think the Romans did the right thing.

For what it's worth I think as long we do not know what WAS prior to the big bang and what lies out there in infinity then we should not discount the existance of God.

Regarding Jesus,I think he was Jewish with a middle eastern appearance given the time and location of the writings of the Bible.Whether he was actually the son of God remains in skepticism, but his presence was documented in the Bible.

It has been said that,and I'm not trying to be funny, there was a hallucinogenic plant growing in the middle east at the time of the biblical writings. The writers of the Bible were tripping when they wrote of the accounts of the miracles being performed by Jesus.

Sep 17, 2009, 17:22

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: