Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Jesus
66 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: Jesus

lereostab wrote:
lique wrote:
Anybody like the guy? I mean, I doubt he ever existed seeing as how his myth parallels others. But the odds of him being white with blue eyes and and a nice beard just don't strike me as obvious. I think the Romans did the right thing.

What are you all talking about? Not one of you has come from the perspective of faith, you talk about science as if the scientific process is faultless,"big bang, evolution" and the like are all just theories none of them are 100% correct and any true scientist will gladly concede this point.
As Jesus is being discussed, how about looking into some of the things he said and maybe trying them out, i.e. "Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find" if you are really looking for the answers to life, death, and more then how about looking with a sincere heart and exercising just a small amount of faith and asking God to show you the truth about Jesus. Please stop mocking what you don't understand yet,kind regards to you all, Lereostab.

You say science is a bunch of theories that are unproven, and then say we need to have "faith" in your religion. Contradiction.

Sep 18, 2009, 14:02

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: