Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Jesus
66 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: Jesus

Labhead wrote:
lereostab wrote:
What are you all talking about? Not one of you has come from the perspective of faith, you talk about science as if the scientific process is faultless,"big bang, evolution" and the like are all just theories none of them are 100% correct and any true scientist will gladly concede this point.
As Jesus is being discussed, how about looking into some of the things he said and maybe trying them out, i.e. "Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find" if you are really looking for the answers to life, death, and more then how about looking with a sincere heart and exercising just a small amount of faith and asking God to show you the truth about Jesus. Please stop mocking what you don't understand yet,kind regards to you all, Lereostab.

You know, gravity is "just a theory" as well. Seriously. :)

I tend to believe things that can be proven much more than something that has to be "just believed" with a thousand variations that nobody can agree on, based on super-old faulty human information.

I went to church as a youngster and I tried looking for god and praying... I never felt or saw a god-damned thing in all my years. I finally realized it was useless for me.

The great thing about science is, it works even if you don't believe in it!!!

Sep 18, 2009, 17:16

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: