Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Jesus
66 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: Jesus

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
lereostab wrote:

What are you all talking about? Not one of you has come from the perspective of faith, you talk about science as if the scientific process is faultless,"big bang, evolution" and the like are all just theories none of them are 100% correct and any true scientist will gladly concede this point.
As Jesus is being discussed, how about looking into some of the things he said and maybe trying them out, i.e. "Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find" if you are really looking for the answers to life, death, and more then how about looking with a sincere heart and exercising just a small amount of faith and asking God to show you the truth about Jesus. Please stop mocking what you don't understand yet,kind regards to you all, Lereostab.

This is always an interesting debate, which goes nowhere, the reason being that those people on either sides of the debate have differing ways of approaching the universe.

People who replace God with science refuse to see that certain things accepted as "facts" a few hundred years ago have been replaced with new facts. They also refuse to accept that some things could be true without being objectively proven. The reason for this is they are always looking outside of themselves instead of looking for universe within themselves.

Your first paragraph is absolutely accurate, your second is using a very broad brush. i am a person without religion. i accept that science has changed over time and will continue to teach us new things. i believe there are universes within ourselves, but that they are creations of the highly evolved human imagination.

Sep 18, 2009, 19:57

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: