Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Jesus
66 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: Jesus

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:

Likewise, when you look at your own physical body, you can't rely on your eyes alone and say that your body exists only on one level. We have astral, mental, etheric, and spiritual bodies as well.

Everything exists on more than one level. The many things are one thing.

Ah-HA! See, right here you're agreeing with something I believe in... that what we know is subject to our perceptions and "tools", such as our senses of seeing/hearing/touching/feeling, etc. Our senses can lie to us, we can't trust our senses 100%, right? Yet, you pray or whatever and "feel" god and therefore put your faith in the ideas that have no proof other than your feelings and perceptions. Who's the one that relies too much upon themselves? I don't think it's us agnostic atheists, that's for sure.

Also, I'm well aware that science is ever evolving, isn't perfect, and some mistakes are made along the way... but those mistakes are eventually discovered and modified until they are near-perfect. Even then, like with gravity, scientists don't claim perfection so they call it a "theory" even though it's damn-near factual because even they realize that there might be some small detail or twist that they haven't accounted for.

Sep 18, 2009, 21:18

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: