Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Portland Setlist, etc.
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

noise of carpet
noise of carpet
55 posts

Portland Setlist, etc.

Percolator
Neon Beanbag
Eye of the Volcano (freedom fries intro)
Mountain ("this one rocks" said Laetitia)
Chemical Chords
Ping Pong
Self Portrait w/ Electric Brain
Valley Hi
Lo Boob
The Ecstatic Static
Double Rocker
Silver Sands
French Disko
John Cage Bubblegum (the exact song I wanted to hear after FD)
Cybele's Reverie

Encore:
Vortical Phonotheque
Emergency Kisses
Stomach Worm (15 minutes of pure jam bliss, the crowd and groop were spent after it!)

I have photos posted on my facebook page, you can e-mail me and I'll forward the link if you like.

The set list I received from Andy was written w/ a sharpie on a napkin, pretty good stuff!

noise

Oct 20, 2008, 02:14

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Re: Portland Setlist, etc.

they've been keeping it pretty much the same as the NY gig I listened to. I'm psyched for Wednesday. I could live without Self Portrait with Electric Brain and Silver Sand, but oh well. I like the way they're including a little bit from a lot of albums. And I guess having a few of the old classics is good too.

Oct 20, 2008, 03:45

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Re: Portland Setlist, etc.

well not exactly the same as I look at the list. I hope they play Valley Hi in SF! And put back Bump, that was pretty good.

My email is cyberpainter at hotmail dot com for a link to your facebook photos, thanks!

Oct 20, 2008, 03:53