Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Top 10 of the 2000's
55 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Top 10 of the 2000's

ten years ago, I was a jilted lover, single mother of two children coming off of a ten year stint in "recovery". since then I have had numerous psychotic episodes which have enriched my understanding and appreciation of life. They were spiritual experiences for me. Now, I'm not afraid of anything. those psychological experiences broke me as a human being. I had hallucinations of being tortured, waterboarded, and I also had hallucinations of being taken into space and many extremely surreal experiences.

anyway, I'm a better parent, artist, citizen today than I was ten years ago. I'm a professional now. my family loves and understands me more and I them. I respect the laws of the land and the laws of nature . I'm better looking. I'm more patient and empathetic but I have a keener eye for bullshit which I can attribute to being a parent.

i'm better yet music is worse. much worse.

Oct 01, 2009, 06:51

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: