Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Broadcast new video!
56 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Broadcast new video!

visually I like it and that's a large aspect of it. again with all the distortion and Trish isn't parading her image around. but again with the witchcraft, I think they missed the mark on that. I haven't analyzed the lyrics yet. the distortion certainly lends itself to a radio cult, in someways. but this is definitely a release I will put under my microscope and scrutinize note for note, utterance for utterance. because that's what I do nowadays. I don't indulge the artist at purchase value. I was promised an Investigation into Witch Cults and that's what I was expecting. Trishes' voice does not really enchant me anymore, she sounds like a child with a funny accent, and I have children at home that sing as well as her. without a lyrical coalescence I'd say it sounds interesting much better than 99% of the releases today, but is that really saying much? It's nice to see you guys so excited about a piece of music, and I too hope to enjoy my vinyl of this. I think it would be great to play for my children and expose them to something neo-experimental as far as rock is concerned.

Sep 23, 2009, 05:01

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: