Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stop begging for copies of the Broadcast EP
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

k.
k.
407 posts

Re: Stop begging for copies of the Broadcast EP

Stop breathing unless you're going to pay for that air (which you're going to pay for later on) LBO, you thief.

Sep 25, 2009, 15:43

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

k.
k.
407 posts

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
Actually, it's not a matter of being angry because of being "beat to the punch." I don't think albums should be leaked at all. This should have been provided as a free download to those who preorder the actual CD or vinyl. It is unfair to those who are unwilling to accept mp3 as the main format.

This.

Sep 25, 2009, 15:53

k.
k.
407 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
hey, as W.C. Fields said, "There's no bad publicity; unless they spell your name wrong."

Awesome.

Sep 25, 2009, 15:54

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

k. wrote:
And further, making baseless accusations is akin to slander. I expect an apology.

Well, you can hold your breath (and that way you won't be stealing any air). I'm still waiting for my apology from Cheeso that never happened.

Sep 25, 2009, 15:55

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

k. wrote:
The mp3 release is not an official release. It is a pale replication of the thing for which we will pay full price later on. If anything, we are being ripped off if we pay for this unlimited-issue (supply and demand, hello?), intangible and poor quality substitute which is priced way higher than it should be. It's a scam. Do you pay for air?

If it wasn't an official release, then they could be sued for selling it.

Just because it's worse quality and not a physical product doesn't make it un-official. Think of it as a service, if anything... it's not free to serve out a web site store with download bandwidth. But I'll agree that they cost too much... should be like 40 cents a song maybe.

Sep 25, 2009, 17:17

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

k. wrote:

The mp3 release is not an official release.

haha What a ridiculous and asinine statement.

k. wrote:

It's a scam. Do you pay for air?

Followed by an even more ridiculous and asinine statement.

And you expect to be taken seriously?

Sep 25, 2009, 17:22

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

This should have been provided as a free download to those who preorder the actual CD or vinyl. It is unfair to those who are unwilling to accept mp3 as the main format.

Since when is that a condition or a requirement of purchasing an album? If you don't like mp3, then just wait for the hard copy and quit your bitching.

Sep 25, 2009, 17:24

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

k. wrote:
And further, making baseless accusations is akin to slander. I expect an apology.

Well, you can hold your breath (and that way you won't be stealing any air). I'm still waiting for my apology from Cheeso that never happened.

hahahahaha

Sep 25, 2009, 17:26

k.
k.
407 posts

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
k. wrote:

k. wrote:

Hahaha, name-calling.

Sep 25, 2009, 17:30

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

k. wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
k. wrote:

k. wrote:

Hahaha, name-calling.

Yeah, thats what I thought...

Sep 25, 2009, 17:32

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index