Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stop begging for copies of the Broadcast EP
142 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Re: Stop begging for copies of the Broadcast EP

Mu Mu wrote:
I don't believe I'm ripping them off if I actually buy the hard copy. Buying mo3's is a rip off, and I believe you're a sucker to do it. Try to resell them.

Can you resell the ringing in your ears after a Pixies Doolittle anniversary concert? Can you resell the enjoyment from a dozen jumbo blue crabs (steamed with lots of Old Bay seasoning) after you've smashed them with a wooden mallet and torn them apart like a wild racoon? Can you resell a bottle of bubbly after sipping it on your balcony with your significant other while gazing up at a star-filled sky and a full moon? Can you resell the broadband internet service time that you used to read all 1291 of Slushy's posts twice each to take in their full meaning?

Consider the $7 a tip for excellent service from Broadcast Inc.

(If you buy a digital download, I promise to improve my grammur and spellink; and proper use of punctuashun.)

PS Don't you make your living selling 0's and 1's that can't be resold?

Sep 24, 2009, 18:28

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: