Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stop begging for copies of the Broadcast EP
142 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5913 posts

Re: Stop begging for copies of the Broadcast EP

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
Cyberpainter to Cheeso

Cheeso wrote:
"Thou shalt not steal" ya cocksucker! Buy it yourself!

--

Hold it, you don't every download from blogs, or um from other people when they have a link?

Yes, yes you do.

You skipped the last part: "However I understand your point about bands we love and want to support."

Ok I've read this whole thread and my opinion is this. I think people are starting to feel it's business as usual to download leaks before release dates. I admit to doing it myself. I'm not going to get pissed if I get beat to the punch by a band (Martin and co.) who have figured out they can get it out there for sale before it's leaked. I think power to him!! If people want to pout about that, wait a few days and I'm sure it'll be available on your peer to peer. Duh. The thing will eventually be available in many formats, vinyl, cd, and mp3. It's your choice. If anyone's saying a band should not make their work available on itunes and bleep.com, etc, it's absurd. It's another format to choose. So fucking what if it's available as mp3 first before the other formats which go through the more traditional channels of distribution.

Sep 25, 2009, 05:38

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: