Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stop begging for copies of the Broadcast EP
142 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Stop begging for copies of the Broadcast EP

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
This should have been provided as a free download to those who preorder the actual CD or vinyl. It is unfair to those who are unwilling to accept mp3 as the main format.

Since when is that a condition or a requirement of purchasing an album? If you don't like mp3, then just wait for the hard copy and quit your bitching.

I'm not bitching. You are. You probably unconsciously resent that you shelled out for a lousy quality mp3. You're so weak willed, aren't you? You love paying twice for the same thing.

Oh yeah, you're begging for something illegal...very becoming for a man of the cloth.

And I am actually very happy that I paid for the MP3s, I've been listening to it nonstop. I will be very happy to pay for the hard copy when it comes out. I will probably buy on vinyl and CD.

I made one post on this forum asking for the mp3. I wouldn't exactly call that begging. You are a despicable perrson. You've stooped to attacking my character and my faith, which you have done before. You are lame loser.

Sep 25, 2009, 18:08

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: