Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stop begging for copies of the Broadcast EP
142 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Stop begging for copies of the Broadcast EP

k. wrote:

The mp3 release is not an official release. It is a pale replication of the thing for which we will pay full price later on. If anything, we are being ripped off if we pay for this unlimited-issue (supply and demand, hello?), intangible and poor quality substitute which is priced way higher than it should be. It's a scam. Do you pay for air?

Intangible? Geesh. If you get it from bleep.com (as I've already mentioned in another thread) you can get a very high quality copy. Or wav file, which is probably cd quality. I got the 320 mp3, or whatever that highest bitrate is. So complaining about quality is a bit inaccurate, and calling it a scam is absurd. Complaining that one version is available before another? Just download it from the blogs, enjoy it, and then buy the album at the show or when it's available.

As to cheeso's inflammatory statements which are old and tired, I am not on anybody's "side" by the way, just stating my own opinion.

Sep 25, 2009, 18:10

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: