Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Witch Cults.
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Witch Cults.

Let's talk about the actual EP shall we? :)

At First.... i was oddly disappointed with it

But Now..... i love it

tracks 2, 14, and 18. lovely.

Sep 25, 2009, 06:28

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Witch Cults.

It wouldn't be odd, it's probably more like a focus group album.

Sep 25, 2009, 06:36

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

I was pretty well taken with it upon first listen, I think it's great! I do, however, prefer the songs with vocals, they seem more 'done.' Many of the short songs just seem like they were left half unfinished. But, overall, I adore the ep, adore it.

Sep 25, 2009, 14:59

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

I agree. I want more of Trish's vocals too.

Sep 25, 2009, 15:35

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

It definitely reminds of the film, the Wicker Man, in a lot of parts, also, reminds of a bit of the pagan-goth-industrialists like Coil.

Sep 25, 2009, 17:36

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

I don't know. I'll let you know when I buy it on October 27.

Sep 25, 2009, 19:13

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
I was pretty well taken with it upon first listen, I think it's great! I do, however, prefer the songs with vocals, they seem more 'done.' Many of the short songs just seem like they were left half unfinished. But, overall, I adore the ep, adore it.

yeah i don't know why it took me so many listens to get it.

Sep 25, 2009, 20:51

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
It definitely reminds of the film, the Wicker Man, in a lot of parts, also, reminds of a bit of the pagan-goth-industrialists like Coil.

i was thinking a lot of it either reminds me of early Floyd or even Boards of Canada.

Sep 25, 2009, 20:59

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Reminds me of Portishead in parts as well, especially on 'Will You Read Me.'

Sep 28, 2009, 22:32

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
I don't know. I'll let you know when I buy it on October 27.

says on rym you have a digital copy. So what did you think?

Sep 29, 2009, 05:30

Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index