Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Witch Cults.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Witch Cults.

cyberpainter wrote:
Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
I don't know. I'll let you know when I buy it on October 27.

says on rym you have a digital copy. So what did you think?

Top notch as always. Very psychedelic, somewhat creepy. Classic yet pushing the boundaries. I can see the early Floyd comparison.

Sep 29, 2009, 15:53

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I haven't listened yet. witchcraft is too scary.
I'm a good person filled with patience and virtue and I will perhaps listen around Halloween time. I don't like the witchcraft though it's so old fashioned. witches!! I can't really be bothered with that stain of black magic when I'm busy chasing robots.

Sep 29, 2009, 17:58

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

What about robot witches?

Sep 29, 2009, 18:19

lique
lique
517 posts

I thought this was going to be about actual witch cults. So I am disappointed. I support rampant paganism and the fall of christianity.

Sep 29, 2009, 18:34

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

lique wrote:
I thought this was going to be about actual witch cults. So I am disappointed. I support rampant paganism and the fall of christianity.

Christianity is paganism, at least in its original form. What modern people call paganism is an invention of Gerald Gardner.

Sep 29, 2009, 18:41

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

that's what I'm talking about. thank you for expressing that for me! witches is such an archaic belief. robot witches well that's only a virus.

Sep 29, 2009, 20:39

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I know me too. I thought this would be a concept not a gimmick.

Sep 29, 2009, 20:40

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I know me too. I thought this would be a concept not a gimmick.

what leads you to think this is a gimmick? what should REAL witch cults of the radio age sound like...?

Sep 29, 2009, 23:43

lique
lique
517 posts

They should chant like this...

ave satanis...
kiss the goat...
ave satanis...
kiss the goat...

Sep 30, 2009, 04:24

lique
lique
517 posts

That sounds like bunk. I would consider even the religions of the ancient egyptian with all it's sun worship to be pagan. Who is Gerald Gardner?

Sep 30, 2009, 04:25

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index