Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Witch Cults.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Witch Cults.

lique wrote:
That sounds like bunk. I would consider even the religions of the ancient egyptian with all it's sun worship to be pagan. Who is Gerald Gardner?

Gerald Gardner invented modern witchcraft (wicca), which is what most people mean when they say paganism.

The rituals of Christianity are straight out of paganism. The Catholic mass is all about offering our harvest to the sun god.

Sep 30, 2009, 04:46

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

less crappy.

Sep 30, 2009, 06:22

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I dunno, why don't we call salem MASS or better yet keep me away from this wannabe devil music. anyone who would actually summons dead people via a recording of a seance...come on! It sounds like one of my sixth grade slumber parties.
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
candyman candyman candyman

Sep 30, 2009, 06:43

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I dunno, why don't we call salem MASS or better yet keep me away from this wannabe devil music. anyone who would actually summons dead people via a recording of a seance...come on! It sounds like one of my sixth grade slumber parties.
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
candyman candyman candyman

you nailed it once again, slush. the whole thing is a little bit silly... and dangerous too. which i suppose is its attraction...

Sep 30, 2009, 16:34

lique
lique
517 posts

Okay, I don't think modern occultism is valid. So some guy comes along and puts out a bunch of arcane knowledge and organizes his own system to sell books at boutiques and beyond. I think Wicca is crap. Nothing Magic about it. The Golden Dawn however, as well as other secret organizations and societies have been around a lot longer. I'm talking about Agrippa, the greater and lesser key of Solomon, real western occultism, the very stuff the works of Aleister Crowley was founded on who was a member of the Golden Dawn. Not some chicken shit scented candle lighting ceremony!

Sep 30, 2009, 18:28

lique
lique
517 posts

Whoa. I forgot about the candyman. That movie was horrible! I remember when I was little I would say that three times in the mirror to see what would happen. After nothing happened I realized I should never believe anything that comes out of hollywood and went to bed.

Sep 30, 2009, 18:30

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Here's the interview transcript excerpt from wired. Trish is fascinating.

http://www.thewire.co.uk/articles/3069/

Oct 08, 2009, 06:47

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

lique wrote:
Okay, I don't think modern occultism is valid. So some guy comes along and puts out a bunch of arcane knowledge and organizes his own system to sell books at boutiques and beyond. I think Wicca is crap. Nothing Magic about it. The Golden Dawn however, as well as other secret organizations and societies have been around a lot longer. I'm talking about Agrippa, the greater and lesser key of Solomon, real western occultism, the very stuff the works of Aleister Crowley was founded on who was a member of the Golden Dawn. Not some chicken shit scented candle lighting ceremony!

Okay, but what you are talking about is not paganism. I know, because I practice it.

Oct 08, 2009, 15:20

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
lique wrote:

Okay, but what you are talking about is not paganism. I know, because I practice it.

And I also practice Catholicism, which stems directly from paganism.

Oct 08, 2009, 15:23

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Here's the interview transcript excerpt from wired. Trish is fascinating.

http://www.thewire.co.uk/articles/3069/

thank you ms. cyber -- you've never let us down... :)

Oct 08, 2009, 16:28

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index