Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Roman Polanski arrested in Switzerland
Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

man skied in Switzerland

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
Jesus showed up to my church and started harrassing my pastor, and my pastor just let him stay there.

Christian people treat you like shit!

Oct 13, 2009, 00:07

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Roman Polanski arrested in Switzerland

Anger is a natural human emotion. Jesus felt anger. He expressed it better than I do, but he still felt it. If Cheeso showed up to my church and started harrassing my pastor the way he harrasses me on this forum, and my pastor just let him stay there in the church during service, I wouldn't respect my pastor.

Being Christian doesn't mean you let people treat you like shit!

What the hell are you talking about? I haven't posted to this thread since October 2nd, you came up with some random attack on me for no apparent reason. Don't blame me for pointing your Christian actions.

Oct 13, 2009, 00:19

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

You know very well what I'm talking about...You didn't post "in this thread." You started another thread.

Oct 13, 2009, 02:03

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

So, there are some headlines that Polanski is "depressed and dejected" after spending weeks in jail.

Okay, so justice is being served, and maybe he will be extradited and then we will see how it plays out in court...my question is...

Why are people barbaric and vindictive? Why all the comments like "Good, I'm glad he's depressed! I hope he rots in jail!"

If you go to any website where there are user comments you'll see them, no matter what the topic. It could be comments about a woman unable to lose weight being a "fat pig!" or whatever.

Have people lost their minds? What happened to human decency?

The thread "Polanski Feels Depressed in Jail" was a response to this post mean to anger me.

Oct 13, 2009, 02:20

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

So, there are some headlines that Polanski is "depressed and dejected" after spending weeks in jail.

Okay, so justice is being served, and maybe he will be extradited and then we will see how it plays out in court...my question is...

Why are people barbaric and vindictive? Why all the comments like "Good, I'm glad he's depressed! I hope he rots in jail!"

If you go to any website where there are user comments you'll see them, no matter what the topic. It could be comments about a woman unable to lose weight being a "fat pig!" or whatever.

Have people lost their minds? What happened to human decency?

The thread "Polanski Feels Depressed in Jail" was a response to this post mean to anger me.

*meant to anger

Oct 13, 2009, 02:20

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: man went to church

wracket wrote:
Jesus showed up to my church and started blessing my pastor, and my pastor worshiped him.

Christian people treat you the best!

Oct 13, 2009, 02:23

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Re: man went to church

No, but see...umm, I simply quoted you...and then deleted select...without adding...or even cut/pasting...I mean, and then it kinda...ya know...changed the, uhh...idea...like, a bit.

Oct 13, 2009, 08:55

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

He is finishing his current movie from jail.

Oct 15, 2009, 19:31

Martian
Martian
328 posts

He should do a movie where the charactor molests a girl then gets sentenced to die in prison.

Cybele

Oct 15, 2009, 20:00

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Polanski's wife attacks reporter.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/roman_polanski/roman_polanskis_wife_attacks_a_reporter-10152009.php

Oct 15, 2009, 20:07

Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index