Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Roman Polanski arrested in Switzerland
133 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Roman Polanski arrested in Switzerland

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
Cheeso wrote:
Cheeso wrote:
And the evaluation recommended probation with no prison time.

So what? The judge decides the sentence.

It amazes me that people are willing to support freeing a man who drugged and sodomized an underage girl.

I'm just telling you what the authorities recommended. The judge was even going to abide by that recommendation until the press badmouthed him.

You can ignore the facts of the case if you want. I know how bloodthirsty the average American is.

Ignore the facts? He drugged and buttraped a 13 year old girl. That's a fact. He is guilty. That's a fact. The judge is the final authority in the sentencing. That's a fact.

If the judge was pressured into giving him a stronger sentence, then so be it. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

But you support a man who fucked a 13 year old girl in the ass after feeding her quaaludes...mmmmmmm blood...

I didn't say I supported anyone. Polanski admitted guilt. He was given a plea deal. Then the plea deal was taken away.

You are ignoring the facts of the CASE. I'm not talking about the crime.

The fact of the case is, the judge is the final authority in the sentencing. He rejected the plea deal and felt Polanski deserved more jail time. And rightly so. If Polanski didn't want to go to jail, he should never have raped a 13 year old girl.

Oct 01, 2009, 07:48

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: