Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Roman Polanski arrested in Switzerland
133 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Roman Polanski arrested in Switzerland

k. wrote:
Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
Have people lost their minds? What happened to human decency?

Well, that begs the question of whether people have ever been decent. Hammurabi's code has always been more popular than the Golden Rule. Man started playing God since he left Eden (metaphorically speaking), and Man will continue to pay the Karma for it.

But, uh, flying spaghetti monster. Etc.

I don't know. I see evil as a force in the world to be reckoned with. I don't think people are inherently evil in their original state of being, but I do think they are capable of doing anything good or bad. I believe we are born into the world with the seeds of good evil we carried with us from previous lives...that's my 2 cents.

I'd love to see Polanski's astrological chart and have it explained to me by an expert. He must have some pretty heavy planets affecting him, what with basically running from being imprisoned (Nazi or American) his whole life, and losing almost every significant female in his life to murder.

Whenever I see cases like Polanski's I always wonder if they are doing a service to all of us on a grand scale, by maybe helping us confront the evil within ourselves.

Oct 12, 2009, 19:49

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: