Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

It's kind of nice to have all that baggage gone, to be honest. This one forum is clunky and will take some getting used to, that's for certain.

A lot of people kept asking about an update to the ofish and voila here it is!

Oct 01, 2008, 20:57


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

Archigram wrote:
It's kind of nice to have all that baggage gone, to be honest. This one forum is clunky and will take some getting used to, that's for certain.

A lot of people kept asking about an update to the ofish and voila here it is!


I meant to say "This NEW forum..." Jeez, I wish there was an edit option now!

Oct 01, 2008, 20:58


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

schally
12 posts

Re: Lost Language, tranlations, setlists, etc

Lucky you!

Oct 01, 2008, 21:38


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

Re: Lost Language, tranlations, setlists, etc

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
schally wrote:
Well at least we could have been warned... I'm not very happy with the new design yet and I really miss the info in the old threads!


I've been anticipating this for some time, and I copied what I wanted already from the old forum.


good thinking, 99.

Oct 01, 2008, 23:07


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

I'm lazy and haven't really messed with it, but has anyone looked to see if there is a google cache?

Oct 01, 2008, 23:23


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: Lost Language, tranlations, setlists, etc

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:


I've been anticipating this for some time, and I copied what I wanted already from the old forum.

Aha! So you can quote away! ;)

Oct 02, 2008, 03:24


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Lost Language, tranlations, setlists, etc

cyberpainter wrote:
Left Boob Oscillator wrote:


I've been anticipating this for some time, and I copied what I wanted already from the old forum.

Aha! So you can quote away! ;)




I see what you think of me. No, unlike some people here, I don't provoke attacks by taking quotes out of context. I copied things that I wrote, such as interesting anecdotes.

Oct 02, 2008, 13:34


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

Kazak wrote:
I'm lazy and haven't really messed with it, but has anyone looked to see if there is a google cache?


I checked it out, just to see what resources would be available to people there. Apparently 99% of what was written is lost in google cache. Recent posts still exist.

Oct 02, 2008, 13:40


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Lost Language, tranlations, setlists, etc

cyberpainter wrote:

;)



Aha! Didn't see your wink. ;-)

Oct 02, 2008, 14:11


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Re: Lost Language, tranlations, setlists, etc

I've been anticipating this for some time, and I copied what I wanted already from the old forum.
[/quote]

dude, you should have warned us us...

with friends like these... ;)

Oct 02, 2008, 15:17

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index