Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

easychord
69 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

Some of the old posts were classics like ..Eargasm, Fave 15, Fave Stereolab, etc. Bring em back!

Oct 02, 2008, 16:26


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

Yes, bring them back! I can't believe I've lost all that stereolab info, especially threads about Mary, recent threads with links to articles, song translations for the new album's stuff, plus threads about a particular band that I'm thinking of checking out, etc!!! Could I really have lost all of that resource? It seems very draconian to me, especially since we weren't even warned in advance, in order to save anything we were interested in!

Oct 02, 2008, 16:39


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

Can we please NOT have it back? Hate to disagree, but...

Oct 02, 2008, 16:43


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jeff w
jeff w
685 posts

Old threads on new forum

OK we're now over 20 threads on forum version 2.0 so a few that haven't been posted to since yesterday seems to have disappeared.

Is there a way of accessing these other than via the 'Search' function?

Oct 02, 2008, 16:59


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
Can we please NOT have it back? Hate to disagree, but...


I can understand why you wouldn't want it back, but this is about the resource of music. I hope they archived it.

Oct 03, 2008, 03:41


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

There are plenty of resources for music. Don't you make lists of things you want?

Oct 04, 2008, 16:07


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:

There are plenty of resources for music. Don't you make lists of things you want?


I like to do searches and read other's opinions here. Of course there are lots of resources out there, but a lot of these people's opinions on music I am interested in reading. These are people I have Stereolab and other music in common with. I'm going let pikey know when I see him that despite the conflicts between a few members, the forum was of value and I hope they archive it.

Oct 04, 2008, 19:34


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

cyberpainter wrote:
Left Boob Oscillator wrote:

There are plenty of resources for music. Don't you make lists of things you want?


I like to do searches and read other's opinions here. Of course there are lots of resources out there, but a lot of these people's opinions on music I am interested in reading. These are people I have Stereolab and other music in common with. I'm going let pikey know when I see him that despite the conflicts between a few members, the forum was of value and I hope they archive it.


If they archive it, I know a certain friend of yours who will be using it for evil purposes.

Oct 05, 2008, 04:21


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

Don't you dare group me in with other people's bad behavior.

Oct 05, 2008, 10:17


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: search function, resource of old forum threads, lost?

cyberpainter wrote:
Don't you dare group me in with other people's bad behavior.


My mistake. I thought you were his friend.

Oct 05, 2008, 23:45

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index