Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Voters mocked, hailed as terrorists, tires slashed
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts
Oct 21, 2008, 16:43

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: Voters mocked, hailed as terrorists, tires slashed

Near a guy's (that I work with) house in the suburbs of Chicago, a family who had an Obama sign got a death threat on their whole family unless they take down their sign. :(

The racists are coming out of the woodwork; at least they're drawing attention to their foolish selves, so we'll be able to spot the enemies. :)

Oct 21, 2008, 16:53

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

hilarious!

Oct 21, 2008, 17:05

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Cheeso wrote:
hilarious!

huh?

Oct 21, 2008, 17:17

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

here we go again, voting machine shadiness

On top of illegal voter roll purging, we have continued voting machine issues.

Voters allege ballot trouble; More say machines changing their votes

http://wvgazette.com/News/200810180380

Oct 21, 2008, 17:39

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Reminds me of living in Chicago. . .only in reverse.

Cybele

Oct 21, 2008, 18:18

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Where do you live at Labhead? I live in Forest Park. It's just like Oak Park - but without all of the taxes, fines, ordinances, restrictions, constitutional violations, and weekly peace protests.

Cybele

Oct 21, 2008, 18:22

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

cybele wrote:
Where do you live at Labhead? I live in Forest Park. It's just like Oak Park - but without all of the taxes, fines, ordinances, restrictions, constitutional violations, and weekly peace protests.

Cybele

I live on the north side of Chicago, but work in Itasca.
You like Forest Park? I've been thinking of moving to the 'burbs so my 13 yr old can go to a good high school, and I'm sick of the high prices, etc.

Oct 21, 2008, 18:24

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Labhead wrote:
The racists are coming out of the woodwork; at least they're drawing attention to their foolish selves, so we'll be able to spot the enemies. :)

yeah they'll be wearing those silly white pointed hats.

Oct 21, 2008, 23:53

mikka000
1083 posts

i dont get it. the protesters were saying that sunday is for church not for voting. so why are they out protesting and not at church themselves? stupid c****.

Oct 22, 2008, 00:04

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index