Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I HATE
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

luckysdad
luckysdad
20 posts

I HATE

orange circus peanuts. they're gross. my mom eats them sometimes. she's 80

Oct 21, 2008, 19:02

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: I HATE

I went through a phase when I loved those! Now, I don't think I could eat them...

Oct 21, 2008, 19:24

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

they are definitely nasty as hell, but I sort of respect them. I consider them an important part of the history of candy. Visually speaking, they're classic.

Oct 21, 2008, 19:39

luckysdad
luckysdad
20 posts

candy corn sucks, too. and those "bullseye" caramel creams - brown discs with white center - ugh

Oct 21, 2008, 22:15

noise of carpet
noise of carpet
55 posts

luckysdad wrote:
candy corn sucks, too. and those "bullseye" caramel creams - brown discs with white center - ugh

Melt some wax, add sugar and vanilla and there you have candy corn. Easy!

noise

Oct 21, 2008, 22:30

mikka000
1083 posts

what are orange circus peanuts?

Oct 22, 2008, 00:16

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

mikka000 wrote:
what are orange circus peanuts?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/Archigram/marshpeanuts-lge.jpg[/IMG]

Oct 22, 2008, 02:09

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Damn, that didn't work.

Oct 22, 2008, 02:09

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Out with the old in with the...old?

Oct 22, 2008, 02:10

easychord
69 posts

Korn or Slipknot. Halloween should be a sacred time, not year round.They look so funny I fall over laughing!

Oct 22, 2008, 04:39