Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Kleber Fix-It Thread
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Re: Kleber Fix-It Thread

Really think the site needs a top (home) page, instead of jumping straight to the "News" section.
The top page should have a nice big animated "Stereolab" logo, and hopefully some loops of music. This would be a better initial welcome to newbies checking out the band for the first time.

Thanks for your time.

Oct 22, 2008, 13:55

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

thomas2 wrote:
I don't really know what you're talking about but I'll agree with you anyway because you're clever.

Obviously not clever enough to clearly explain myself! I'm talking about something that only applies to the very long threads (e.g. "Who are you?") and only to their being viewed in "flat" mode. Maybe now what I've said will make more sense. If not, drink a few more of those Stellas (and yell out "Stella!" in a Brando-esque manner each time you open one) and then the whole universe will line up for you.

Oct 22, 2008, 17:52

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

I counted 165 threads starting on October 1st. Today being the 22nd day of October averages out to 7.5 threads posted per day. In one year we will have 2,555 threads! Yes, it would be nice to be able to navigate that void a little easier.

Oct 22, 2008, 18:42

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

2,737 not 2,555

Oct 22, 2008, 18:46

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Ah yes I see what you mean now.
I go threaded all the time so hadn't noticed. A bit like you and the wonky building in Prague.

Oct 22, 2008, 20:06

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I find it easier to view in flat mode. You like it 'old forum stylee'? The old forum did something to highlight the most recent posts did it not? I can't seem to remember! Too much beer methinks.

Oct 22, 2008, 20:11

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Not enough beer!

Oct 22, 2008, 20:13

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I'm away to have a Foster's Twist. Party on!!

Oct 22, 2008, 20:25

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I would suggest that the length of the 1st page be increased. Most threads seem to be 'today' status and for some reason I am reluctant to trawl back and click to p.2.

Oct 22, 2008, 20:33

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2785 posts

I wonder if they'll even see this?

Oct 24, 2008, 15:07

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index