Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Biden/Palin debate
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: Er...

LOL, you betcha!

There's hardly a cat pic out there that I don't like, and this one always makes me laugh. :)

I spent a bunch of time looking through my animated GIFs, just to finally notice it only takes JPG uploads. :(

Oct 02, 2008, 21:51

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Me loves kitties too. But I just put this one on here until I find something better, this one I've used too long.

Oct 03, 2008, 03:57

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Re: Biden/Palin debate

Well, I guess I better go watch the debate on youtube, and I still haven't seen all of the Obama McCain one on youtube yet. I have some catching up to do. I've had to work.

Oct 03, 2008, 04:00

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

personally, I don't like cats at all. horrible little critters they be.

Oct 03, 2008, 04:16

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

For those who missed it...

For those who missed Palin's remarks, I'll summarize:

You know, I'm not going to respond to Senator Biden or the moderator. I'm going to talk about the important issues. And while I have the chance I'd like to say some things about energy. A good energy policy is important. And that's what's important to middle class citizens like me. And I'm glad to be on a team of mavericks, because John McCain reaches across the aisle, and that's the way we do it in Alaska. In Alaska, do what it takes to get things done, by golly you betcha.

Oct 03, 2008, 04:34

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Well, I just watched the debate...

I was expecting the Failin' Palin we've been seeing in her rare interviews, but surprisingly she didn't embarrass herself too badly although her answers were pretty generic and pandering at times.

Biden, on the other hand... HOLY COW! His answers totally blew me away. He was so confident (in a good, leader-like way), strong, substantial, his answers were so great! Near the end, he had to catch himself from crying when he talked about fearing for his 2 sons after losing his wife. We saw into his soul (if such a thing really exists) and felt his genuine authenticity.

Palin made me cringe many times. Ugh, I can't imagine the nightmare if the "Disney movie mom candidate" were to become president.

Biden just won himself a new fan tonight (me).

Oct 03, 2008, 05:23

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Re: Well, I just watched the debate...

That's good! I still haven't watched it. I don't think Biden has ever been known as a particularly good public speaker. He even had a stutter when he was younger. But he knows his stuff generally, though he can mix things up sometimes. How can she compare with all his experience? Well, she was in television, and might know how to fake it.

Oct 03, 2008, 06:12

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

allyourrushingwaves wrote:
personally, I don't like cats at all. horrible little critters they be.

meow, grrr.

Oct 03, 2008, 06:14

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Re: For those who missed it...

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:

For those who missed Palin's remarks, I'll summarize:
...And I'm glad to be on a team of mavericks...

This is how I personally imagine their strategy meetings:

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/434/x/x/x/medias/nmedia/18/36/24/96/18867573.jpg

Oct 03, 2008, 07:50

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I love cats too!

I might put "Foggy" in as my avatar tonight (he's my moggy).

Oct 03, 2008, 09:55

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index