Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Heroes are back!!
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

pinkforum
1 posts

Heroes are back!!

The heroes are back. I?m so exciting to see more wonderful powers. I have bought season 1,2 from DVDSETSHOP. I?m eager to purchasing the season 3.
www.dvdsetshop.com

Oct 22, 2008, 04:16

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: Heroes are back!!

couldn't get into that show at all.

Oct 22, 2008, 05:12

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I love Heroes. Season 3 is pretty confusing so far though.

Oct 22, 2008, 08:19

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Oh I love Heroes, it's the only thing on tv I watch with any regularity, that and The McLaughlin Group.

Oct 22, 2008, 13:17

noise of carpet
noise of carpet
55 posts

DevastatorJr. wrote:
Oh I love Heroes, it's the only thing on tv I watch with any regularity, that and The McLaughlin Group.

McLaughlin Group is awesome!! It is the only thing I watch with regularity on PBS, that and Austin City Limits I guess.

Also watch Heros and this year has bee good!

Oct 22, 2008, 15:30

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

I haven't seen Austin City Limits in a long time, whose been on it lately?

Last time I saw it was The Flaming Lips and Chan Marshall (Cat Power) came out to sing Black Sabbath's War Pigs. This was the second awesomest cover of that song ever, the first was in Philadelphia when Simon from Stereolab came out and did it with opener Quasi. Was anybody else at that show?

Oct 22, 2008, 15:58

guero
170 posts

I wonder what they'd say on the official Heros forum if my only post there went like this:

Stereolab is back!!

Stereolab is back. I?m so exciting to hear more wonderful powers. I have bought their other albums from http://duophonic.com/ . I?m eager to purchasing the new album on http://duophonic.com/ !

Oct 22, 2008, 15:58

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

haha - good point!

That would be funny to read that on the Heroes Forum. They'd be like, huh? WTF is Stereolab? Is he/she a new Hero??!! What's their ability?? :]

Oct 22, 2008, 16:36

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

24 is back soon

Feature length episode is imminent.

You must like this, no?

Oct 22, 2008, 16:37

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

Stereolab has multiple powers. She can Pop Molecule into different forms such as a Space Moth, zap you with Chemical Chords, shoot a force wave to Wow and Flutter you, Percolate you, comes with a Nihilist Assault Group as backup and will always make you see Sudden Stars.

Oct 22, 2008, 18:20

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index