Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
oiuja boards
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

oiuja boards

One time my friend and I made a homemade ouija board, because our friend Cindy had thrown away our Parker Brothers Edition. Our ouija board was super powerful. We were playing it in the dark and there came a knock at the door, the Ouija board went out of control and started moving by itself and spelled out the letters M-A-R-K!! We went and answered the door and a guy named Mark was there. ooooohhh ooogabooga. It was so scary. Our friend Cindy threw away our homemade Ouija bored because it was satanic. and I never played ouija again!!

Oct 29, 2009, 19:14

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Re: oiuja boards

s_lush_s wrote:
One time my friend and I made a homemade ouija board, because our friend Cindy had thrown away our Parker Brothers Edition. Our ouija board was super powerful. We were playing it in the dark and there came a knock at the door, the Ouija board went out of control and started moving by itself and spelled out the letters M-A-R-K!! We went and answered the door and a guy named Mark was there. ooooohhh ooogabooga. It was so scary. Our friend Cindy threw away our homemade Ouija bored because it was satanic. and I never played ouija again!!

when i lived in connecticut we had just moved into a new place and my mom kept having nightmares that some dark shadowy figure was holding her down and applying so much pressure that she could barely breathe. this went on night after night for several days. then one day while going through the attic, my parents found a ouija board. they took it out of the house and destroyed it. my mom's nightmares stopped that same night...

Oct 29, 2009, 21:21

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

There's a pretty fun ouija board scene in Paranormal Activity. Good times!

I prefer Magic 8 balls myself.

Oct 29, 2009, 21:32

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

The ouija board is not a toy!

Oct 29, 2009, 21:36

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
The ouija board is not a toy!

true dat!

Oct 29, 2009, 21:38

lique
lique
517 posts

I'm fascinated by Oujia boards. A friend of mine messed around with one and when he did the doors on his place literally flew open and they experienced some weird things. I guess it's like opening a doorway. You never know what can come through, good or bad. I'm just curious what is special about them that they can trigger paranormal activity. I mean, you can play Monopoly and nothing happens and it's made of the same material. But who knows, there could be a spell or curse laden in those things. I've always wanted to try them but I don't want to do them in my own house, and it is said the spirits you channel can follow you. It helps to perform a banishing ritual. I really don't know.

Oct 30, 2009, 07:42

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Oiuja boards are satanic and yes they work by luring you in to think you are going to experience something spiritual, you get nothing but spiritual darkness from these things and you bring a curse upon yourself.
Satan masquerades as an angel of light drawing people in by mass deceptions, the oiuja board is just one of many evil tools that he uses. You will think that I am crazy but that's o.k. please don't risk it.
As you've probably guessed I am a Christian, and I was involved in many occult practices in the past, but since my conversion to Christ I have been healed of the damage done by all those dark things.
If you have been involved in any of this stuff please pray sincerely and ask Jesus Christ to save you and heal you, if you are sincere in your prayer then you will receive peace and joy beyond your wildest imaginings.
God loves you all through His son Jesus Christ.
P.S. I think Stereolab were one of the best groops ever, just in case you think I am only here to talk about Jesus.

Oct 30, 2009, 11:29

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

lereostab wrote:
...in case you think I am only here to talk about Jesus.

Who's Jesus?

Oct 30, 2009, 14:57

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

lique wrote:
I really don't know.

none of us do. and that's reason enough to stay away, as far as i'm concerned...

Oct 30, 2009, 15:35

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

lique wrote:
I really don't know.

mirtchevman wrote:
none of us do. and that's reason enough to stay away, as far as i'm concerned...

Experience is knowledge, so the more you use it, the more you will know about it.

Oct 30, 2009, 15:38

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index