Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
oiuja boards
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Re: oiuja boards

Mu Mu wrote:

Experience is knowledge, so the more you use it, the more you will know about it.

in some cases, yes, but not in all.

i don't need to get strung out on heroine to know i'm better off w/out it, no matter how good the initial high may have felt...

Oct 30, 2009, 15:45

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Jesus Christ is the son of God, only He can save you from your sin. Pray earnestly for forgiveness and you will see that He is the truth, because at the present time people are under the delusion that they can be good, in reality no-one but God is good. Heaven is real and so is hell, the whole of humanity will be judged on whether they accepted God's son Jesus Christ, when we accept Jesus as our Lord and saviour the delusion is broken and we see how vain all our own efforts to do anything good are.
Sin is that independent spirit that thinks it can make it on it's own, in essence this is nothing but pride which is why we must turn to Jesus in order to have our eyes opened to see the truth. It's like the film "The Matrix" Sin and self is the matrix, and it's very convincing. When you give up trying to make it on your own and accept God's salvation through Christ, you will become unplugged from the matrix of sin and self. Jesus is "The One".
I have probably not explained it very well, but there may be a very specific reason that I am writing this today.
Regards to you all.

Oct 30, 2009, 15:50

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

i suppose that's why the matrix was such a cultural phenomenon when it first came out -- it was ambiguous enough where you could apply it as a metaphor for ANYthing...

sort of like the bible, i guess...

Oct 30, 2009, 15:54

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

"Kije’s Ouija, Kije’s Ouija Board
Kije’s Ouija, gee, we should’ve believed, believed before"

it just can't be satanic)

Oct 30, 2009, 15:55

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Booklover wrote:

it just can't be satanic

maybe not satanic, but definitely inhabiting some part of reality that we as humans are not evolved enough to fully grasp or benefit from. i've never read a story of a person who dabbled in the black arts and turned out well. EVER.

Oct 30, 2009, 15:59

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

just because those stories are not interesting to tell)

seriously, does this shit really work?

Oct 30, 2009, 16:00

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

mirtchevman wrote:
i've never read a story of a person who dabbled in the black arts and turned out well.

What stories have you read where someone dabbled in the black arts and and it turned out badly? I haven't read to many stories like that either.

Oct 30, 2009, 16:12

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
mirtchevman wrote:
i've never read a story of a person who dabbled in the black arts and turned out well.

What stories have you read where someone dabbled in the black arts and and it turned out badly? I haven't read to many stories like that either.

okay, okay. i've gotta admit, they were all campfire stories from when i was a kid... but STILL...

Oct 30, 2009, 17:01

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Booklover wrote:
"Kije’s Ouija, Kije’s Ouija Board
Kije’s Ouija, gee, we should’ve believed, believed before"

it just can't be satanic)

I love that song!!!

http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.artistalbums&artistid=20744716&albumid=11346397

Oct 30, 2009, 17:38

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Booklover wrote:
seriously, does this shit really work?

Of course not. I can only hope that most of the people who have posted in this thread are being tongue-in-cheek, but I fear they're not.

Oct 30, 2009, 18:04

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index